Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Watercolor Words Wednesday - SOUTHERN MAGNOLIAS

SOUTHERN MAGNOLIA
Instant Digital Print - 8x10

I love the beauty of southern magnolias. When we lived in South Carolina we had a big, beautiful magnolia tree in the backyard that would be full of white, creamy flowers. They are said to represent the beauty and purity of life!


I used an image of one of my original watercolor paintings and added a heartfelt quote to design this print that can be slipped in to a frame for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor prints are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my heartfelt prints in my Etsy Shop!


I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color or send a print of the watercolor image without any words.