Friday, March 6, 2020

HOLLYHOCK BURST & 2020 Art Goals

HOLLYHOCK BURST
Watercolor - 11x14

SO, I know we are already a ways into the new year but I wanted to talk about art goals for 2020. Did you make any resolutions for your artistic journey this year? Are you a goal setter or do you like to fly by the seat of your pants?

There are a few things that I am trying to prioritize for 2020:

- Set aside a certain time each day to spend in my studio

- Make a list of paintings/projects that I would like to complete this year

- Gather and organize any photos, books or Pinterest ideas that inspire me

- Commit to my Plein Air group that meets every Tuesday 

- Sign up for a multi day workshop in a creative area that will stretch and inspire me

- Continue to plow through my pile of unfinished paintings

- Enjoy the creative process to its fullest!