Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Watercolor Words Wednesday - RISE & SHINE ROOSTER

COUNTRY KITCHEN ROOSTER
Print - 8x10 or 5x7

Country Kitchen

Using a print of one of my own original watercolor paintings I have designed an inspiring quote, motivational saying or words of encouragement to create a whole new art experience. My hope is that these art prints will warm your heart, feed your soul and add joy to your life or someone you love!


The watercolor & quote image is printed on high quality semi-gloss photo paper for high detail and bright, true colors. Print is available in 8x10 or 5x7 inch sizes. My watercolor prints are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my watercolor prints in my Etsy Shop!


CUSTOM ORDERS: I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color or send a print of the watercolor image without any words. Please contact me BEFORE you buy so that we can discuss and design the final piece.