Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - BUTTERFLIES


BUTTERFLY
Instant Print - 8x10

'You'll never know how far you can fly until 
you spread your wings'

A few weeks ago in my weekly watercolor class we all painted butterflies and it was so much fun to see how pretty and different everyone's looked. You can get very creative with the colors you use for the butterfly and then reflect them into the garden-like background.


I used an image of one of my original watercolor butterfly paintings and added a quote to design a piece that is ready for instant downloading. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!