Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - POINSETTIA

POINSETTIA JOY
Instant Download Printable

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving with family and friends. We had a houseful which is always fun but now that everyone has returned home it is time to start getting ready for the Christmas holidays. I have just added a few new instant download printables in my Etsy Shop that will add some color and cheer to your house or can be framed and given as gifts.


This 8x10 print of my original watercolor painting is ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a quote of your choice using the same font and color. I invite you to view all of my holiday printables in my Etsy Shop!