Monday, December 5, 2016

Creative Monday Challenge - Week 46 - WINTER

RED BIRD & HOLLY
Watercolor - 11x15

The Creative Monday Challenge for this week is to paint something that pertains to winter or the up coming holidays. We had a cold and rainy weekend and I am slowly putting up the holiday decorations, a box at a time. This will be our first Christmas in our new home in Tennessee so I am having to figure out where I want to put things and do I really need to have so much stuff.

I am sure that many of you are also busy this time of year so this will be the last Creative Monday Challenge for 2016! I have really enjoyed seeing all of your wonderful artwork and the creative support that you have given each other. Please feel free to continue painting and posting when you have time. Happy Holidays to all!