Monday, October 10, 2016

Creative Monday Challenge - Week 39 - Trees

WINTER DAY

Todd and I got back late last night from a fun trip to California with my Mom, brother, his wife and my aunt and uncle. We had a wonderful day in San Francisco, drove down the gorgeous Pacific Coast and visited the beautiful Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks. 

I have to say that I was blown away by the sheer size and beauty of the sequoia red woods so I thought that trees should be the Creative Monday Challenge for this week. The tree above is obviously not a redwood but it was one of the few tree paintings I could find sand I am already late posting this so it will have to do. Feel free to paint any type of tree you want as the main focus of your painting.

If you are new to Creative Monday I would love to have you join us. You can read more about it and get info on joining the free Facebook Group here.