Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Happy Autumn!

HAPPY AUTUMN
Instant Download Printable - 8x10

I think fall is my favorite time of year. I love the changing colors, the cooler days, anything made with pumpkin and using real leaves in my artwork. For HAPPY AUTUMN I painted watercolor on the backs of the leaves and used them to stamp the vein texture onto my paper. Then, I added more color and definition to the leaf shapes, painted the red berries and darkened the background.

I just added several more Autumn themed printables in my Etsy Shop. They are ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. You can print as many times as you want and they are being offered at a new LOW PRICE!

I also invite you to check all my other printables here!