Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Studio Clean Up Challenge - Day 2

RIDE
Mixed Media on 10x10 canvas 

STEP 2 for my Studio Clean Up was my mixed media collage table where I work on any experimental and acrylic painting.


First, I sorted and organized my paints. Alcohol inks in the front box, inexpensive craft paints that I am always trying to use up from years ago and my tube acrylics in the plastic bin.


I sorted through the stack of collage papers and grouped them by color so I could store them away. I use those plastic drawers on rollers for all of my collage papers and can just pull out a drawer with the colors I want when I am working on a mixed media piece.


I now have an open, clean work area with my paints, acrylic mediums and stamps within easy reach.


If you are inspired to clean and organize your art area I would love to see and hear all about it. If you are not already a part of my Creative Monday Challenge group on Facebook and would like to participate in the Studio Clean Up Challenge I would love for you to join us. You can get more info on participating in the free Facebook Group here.