Thursday, July 28, 2016

Studio Clean Up Challenge - Day 3

COUNTRY SUNFLOWERS
Watercolor batik - 12x19

STEP 3 for my Studio Clean Up was to work on my wax batik and junk table.


I organized all of my new stencils that I just had to order from Amazon. I have been using them to decorate my handmade collage papers.


Grouped my wax and melting pots together at one end of the table.


Tried to bring some order to my never ending stack of half finished mixed media paintings.


Here is a much cleaner work area for my wax batiking. I decided to leave the unfinished paintings out because I am afraid if I store them away they will never get completed. It always feel great to get my studio cleaned and organized but I have to admit that this much open space makes me feel a little uneasy. Time to start painting!


I hope that you have been inspired to clean and organize your art area and I would love to see and hear all about it. If you are not already a part of my Creative Monday Challenge group on Facebook and would like to participate in the Studio Clean Up Challenge I would love for you to join us. You can get more info on participating in the free Facebook Group here.