Monday, July 25, 2016

Creative Monday Challenge - Week 28


Last week I participated in an Art Studio Clean Up challenge hosted by artist Leslie Saeta and it was so much fun to see everyone's creative work space, how messy we can all be and the progress that was made. So, I thought it would be great for us to do the same thing for this week's Monday Creative Challenge!

If any of you saw the video tour of my new studio you may have noticed that it was a lot neater than it is in this photo. It seems like I go through phases of having a clean art room and then starting new painting projects and then it gets messy again. My goal was to regain my three designated and organized tables for watercolor, mixed media collage and wax batik paintings.

I will share the progress I made with you this week and hope that you will all participate in your own Studio Clean Up Challenge with me. It doesn't matter if you have a small area on your kitchen table, a hall closet or a huge studio space, the goal is to get it all a little more organized!

If you are not already a part of my Creative Monday Challenge group on Facebook and would like to participate in the Studio Clean Up Challenge I would love for you to join us. You can get more info on participating in the free Facebook Group here.