Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Watercolor Words Wednesday - BLOOM

BLOOM
Watercolor Print

It is definitely summer time here in beautiful east Tennessee and I love seeing all of the beautiful flowers blooming all around. We have moved quite a few times in our marriage and no matter where we end up planted it has always been a wonderful opportunity to settle into our new home, make new friends, spread our wings and bloom!


I used an image of one of my original watercolor flower paintings and added a heartfelt quote to design this print that can be slipped in to a frame for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor prints are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my prints in my Etsy Shop


I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color or send a print of the watercolor image without any words.