Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Watercolor Words Wednesday & Easter

CHRIST IS RISEN
Watercolor Print

With Easter fast approaching it seemed fitting to use one of my watercolor paintings of a butterfly flying around a flower garden for this print. The Christian religion sees the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection. Around the world, people view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life.


I used an image of one of my original watercolor butterfly paintings and added a heartfelt quote to design this print that can be slipped in to a frame for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor prints are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my prints in my Etsy Shop!


I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color or send a print of the watercolor image without any words.