Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Iris and a Thank You Note

SPRING IRIS
Watercolor 8x10
SOLD

Spring Iris is the latest small painting from my studio. I always love painting irises with their ruffled petals and beautiful, rich colors. These smaller 8x10 watercolors are a great size because they easily fit in a standard 8x10 frame or 11x14 mat and frame to add to the decor of any room.

Last week I received a lovely note in the mail from one of the students I had in my four week Watercolor Floral class at the Fine Art Center. She thanked me for the class, my instruction and the joy she now has in painting - I was thrilled that she had taken the time to actually hand write a note to thank me and mail it the old fashioned way. I especially loved that she now feels freer to enjoy the creative process!

When was the last time you sent a thank you note? Or received one?