Friday, August 6, 2021

FAITH ART FRIDAY - Aspen Tree - Serenity Prayer

ASPEN TREE
Instant Download Print

'God grant me the serenity to accept the 
things I cannot change, 
the courage to change the things I can 
and the wisdom to know the difference'

I used an image of one of my original watercolor paintings and added a bible verse or faith message to design this print. It is ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and slip into a frame that can be slipped in to a frame for yourself or to give as a gift.  


I am happy to customize a printable for you with a bible verse or quote of your choice using the same font and color. My watercolor faith printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life and I invite you to view all of them in my Etsy Shop