Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Home is Where the Heart Is!


WHITE COTTAGE
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10

'Home is Where the Heart is'!

Ever since we got our new puppy in December I have taken him on his early morning walk. We got through the cold and rainy winter days and I am loving these nice, spring mornings when it is already light and sunny. I especially love all of the beautiful green trees that are now in full bloom.


I used an image of one of my original watercolor paintings of a white cottage surrounded by trees, added a quote and designed a piece that is ready for instant downloading. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!