Saturday, April 15, 2017

What Your Favorite Color Says About You!

SPRING PALETTE
Watercolor - 15x22

The most common remark I get about my watercolor paintings is the use of such bright colors! I LOVE using pure, vibrant watercolors whether I am painting flowers, landscapes or elephants. My favorite color to paint with is phthalo blue but I actually love all shades of blue because they can be used anywhere from very light to an intense dark.

Apparently having blue as my favorite color means I 'want to find inner peace and absolute truth and always think of others and their needs'. Pretty much right on the money!

What does your favorite color say about you?

Red - have drive and determination and prefer action and risk taking

Yellow - enjoy learning and sharing knowledge with others

Green - loyal and very frank with others

Orange - love to be with people and socialize 

Purple - a perfectionist and likes emotional security