Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Mother's Day!

ROSE BOUQUET - Mother's Day
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10

Mother's Day is right around the corner on May 14 and my Mom is coming for a long visit on Friday.  I always look forward to having her here and feel lucky to still have her in my life. She was a wonderful, involved mom when we were growing up, a terrific grandmother to our three kids and now a fun great-grandmother to little miss Ansley. At 85 she is still full of energy, smart as a tack, on top of the news and world events, has a great sense of humor, an amazing memory, is a good friend and neighbor and volunteers at her church!

YELLOW IRIS
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10

These 8x10 prints of my original watercolor paintings are ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a different quote of your choice using the same font and color. 

My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!