Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Easter and Spring Watercolor Printables

SPRING
Instant Download Print - Purchase Info

We have been having beautiful spring weather here in east Tennessee and I am anxious to get out on the lake once our boat is all tuned up and ready to go. I hope you are enjoying the start of spring in your part of the world and have a few flowers blooming to brighten your day.

HAPPY EASTER
Instant Download Print - 8x10

I have been having a lot of fun designing some Spring and Easter watercolor printables and I hope these bright colors, flowers and butterfly warm your heart and bring joy to your week. I just couldn't resist this shabby chic green frame!

DAFFODILS
Instant Download Print - 8x10 

These 8x10 prints of my original watercolor paintings are ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a different quote of your choice using the same font and color. 

My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!
SaveSave