Monday, April 3, 2017

Art With Heart Monday - Create With Joy Friend of the Week!

SUNSHINE
Watercolor - 11x15

I was SO excited to find out that I was the featured Friend of the Week on the Create with Joy blog! They had kind words to say about my watercolors and although they did mistakenly say I was from New Jersey instead of Tennessee it is always fun to be recognized by other bloggers.

Martha loves to create vibrant watercolor landscapes and floral paintings which she offers for sale through her blog (a virtual art gallery!) One of my favorites is Music of Tulips which reminds me of childhood days spent with my grandmother in her garden.

MUSIC OF TULIPS
Watercolor Collage - 15x22

Martha also loves to experiment with mixed media, collage and watercolor batik, and to share her talents with students through private classes, workshops and weekly classes. Her love of art, which she believes "warms the heart, feeds the soul and adds joy to your life," shines through every corner of her blog!

Thank you Create With Joy!