Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Heavenly Days, Family, Art & Sunflowers

SUNFLOWER FENCE
Watercolor Batik - 15x21

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. 
That is what the sunflower does."
~ Helen Keller ~

Do you ever have those Heavenly Days when the sun shines just right, friends are close, family is at peace and your work aligns with your dreams? It may not happen very often, but those days do exist and when they happen to come along we need to make the most of them.

For me, those days are usually when we get to spend time with our grown kids and little granddaughter. My kids tease me, because at some point I always say that 'this just warms my heart all over the place.' I also get that warm heart feeling anytime I am lucky enough to be painting, creating and enjoying my art. And if I get to do it with my art buddies, even better.

What does your Heavenly Day look like?