Monday, February 27, 2017

Art With Heart Monday - FREE March Watercolor Calendar

March 2017 Calendar

We have been having such a warm weather that our pear trees are already blooming so it is hard to believe that we are just now heading in to March. I used a portion of one of my original watercolor paintings of daffodils to create this 5x7 printable calendar for you to download, print, trim and display on your refrigerator, memo board or in a frame. My 'Happy Almost Springtime' gift from my heart to yours!


I thought it would be fun to make a frame to display my calendar each month so I picked up an inexpensive wood frame at the craft store. Then, I downloaded the PDF file for the calendar and printed it using satin finish business paper. You can print on any copy paper, cardstock or photo paper. that you want.


I cut out the calendar and selected a couple of colors of acrylic craft paint because I couldn't decide whether to go in the direction of green or blue. I used the green first and then after it dried decided to lightly sponge on some blue for a little more color interest on the frame - and to cover all bases!


I loved the final results and think it looks so cute displayed in our kitchen window. Hopefully the color of the frame will coordinate with next month's calendar and if not, I can easily repaint it.

March 2017 Calendar
5x7 Instant Watercolor Print

I hope that you will print and enjoy my watercolor calendar this month. Please send photos, I would love to see how you have displayed it in your home:)