Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - New Notecard Printables!

LIGHTHOUSE NOTECARD
Instant Download Printable Card

I just added some new Instant Download Printable notecards to my Etsy Shop. Using images from my own original watercolor paintings I have designed printable notecards that can be used for a Thank You, Birthday or Just Because card - the possibilities are endless. The blank-inside, all-purpose notecard provides you with convenient, print-on-demand personal stationary for a Creative Connection to those you love!


When you purchase a notecard from my Etsy Shop you will receive a high resolution file that is ready to print on standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper or cardstock. Two notecards per sheet will print and then you just cut, fold, add a personal note inside and slip it into a standard sized envelope. I invite you to view all of my printable notecards in my Etsy Shop!