Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Art & Quote Watercolor Printables


"Follow your heart, it knows the way"

I am SO excited about my new watercolor Art & Quote Prints! Using a high resolution 8x10 print of my own original watercolor painting I have designed an inspiring quote, motivational saying or words of encouragement to create a whole new art experience.

DAISIES
8x10 Download Print

The best part is that these 8x10 inch Art & Quote prints are ready for instant digital download so that you can immediately print, trim and frame them to display on your wall, shelf or give as a gift. I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color.


You can see ALL of my new Art & Quote Printables in my Etsy Shop and I will continue to add more designs and inspirational words in the weeks to come!