Saturday, January 9, 2016

New! Art With Heart Creative Monday!


As many of you know Todd and I recently moved from Colorado to Tennessee for his job and the chance for us to live on a lake and get a head start on the retirement years. We are loving the friendly people, beautiful scenery and will be moving in to our house at the end of the month. I have found several art groups and will start teaching at the local Art Center in two weeks and look forward to unpacking and setting up my studio. 

I decided that along with my blog, Etsy Shop and Facebook Art page that it would be fun to have a more interactive group page where everyone can post, share their art and foster the creative spirit in all of us. 

Each Monday I will post a Creative Challenge and if you wish to participate you can post, share your work, ask questions and provide support in a positive and encouraging environment. Any type of media is welcome - watercolor, acrylic, oil, pastel, mixed media, collage, etc. You can go to my Art With Heart Creative Monday group page and click the JOIN button at the top. I will post the first challenge on Monday Jan 11, 2016. 

I look forward to connecting creatively with all of you and hope that you will come along with me on this fun and creative journey!