Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Breckenridge Good Bye and Colorful Trees

TREES OF MANY COLORS
Watercolor on gesso - 11x15

It is time to pack everything up and say good bye to my wonderful two weeks as the Guest Artist in Breckenridge, CO. I have had a fantastic time, met great people, spent alot of time painting and enjoyed the beautiful snowy mountain scenery. I so appreciate the Arts District giving me this opportunity and hope to be back next year - thanks!

I decided to head down to Main Street on my last night and take a few photos of Breckenridge at night - some of the businesses even have their Christmas lights up!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos Martha. One of my daughters lives up there in Dillon, and teaches at Summit County HS. Of course we can't wait to be out there at Christmas!

    Linda Marr
    Saginaw, MI

    ReplyDelete