Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SUMMER SONG and My New Art Newsletter

SUMMER SONG
Original Watercolor - 11x15
$60 - Buy Here

There is nothing better than a lazy summer day. I loved when the kids were little and out of school for the summer - no set schedules just playing at the pool, going to the park and having sleep overs with the neighbor kids. These fresh purple and white flowers painted in a loose and free style remind me of those fun summer days.

Just one more week until the first Martha Kisling Fine Art Newsletter will be emailed on June 15. My goal is to send out one each month highlighting what is new in my world, a sneak peek at new art, techniques, other artists, art books and a free giveaway.

Each month I will draw a name from my list of newsletter subscribers to win a free print or small original piece of artwork. Make sure you are eligible by signing up to receive my newsletter--you just might be the next winner!! You can subscribe at the top right of my blog.