Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Friendship in Full Bloom

MORNING DELIGHT
Original Watercolor - 11x15
$60 - Buy Here

The other day I had lunch with one of my long time friends, Melanie. We have known each other since the awkward days of the seventh grade and normally can only get together once a year since we live in different states. In high school I took all the math and science I could while she loved english and history. She took drama and was in all the school plays, I took art and helped paint the stage sets. We went off to different colleges but were in each others weddings. Through the years we have talked and laughed about just about everything  - kids in diapers, jobs, life, religion, family and now empty nesting. She has always had a wonderful sense of humor and a loud laugh that still turns heads in a restaurant. What would we all do without friends to brighten up our lives.