Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Nursery Art

GIRAFFE
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10

'Dream Big little one'

I remember when our kids were small and we would go to the zoo and they always wanted to see the giraffes first. There was a large area with a high walkway around it so that you were eye level with those amazing animals with their long, long necks and big eyes. I thought it would be fun to use my watercolor painting of a colorful giraffe and add a cute saying that could be used in a nursery or play room.


Using an image of one of my original watercolor paintings I added a quote to design a piece that is ready for instant printing. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant digital prints in my Etsy Shop!