Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Joy is Sunshine!

DAFFODILS
Digital Print - 8x10

'Joy is the sunshine for your soul!'

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! We have had family and friends visiting us for the last two weeks so things have been pretty busy. Lots of fun on the lake, good food and of course most importantly the joy of time spent loving and laughing. I would like to say we have also had plenty of sunshine but instead we were blessed with unusually cool temperatures with periodic rain but still had plenty of time to enjoy the great outdoors.


I used an image of one of my original watercolor flower paintings and added a quote to design a piece that is ready for instant downloading. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant digital prints in my Etsy Shop!