Friday, June 23, 2017

NEW!!! Instant Watercolor Sailboat Print

SAILBOAT
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10

'May His presence give strength for today, hope for tomorrow'

The few time that I have been lucky enough to go sailing I absolutely loved the feeling of total freedom as we flew across the water with, the wind in our faces and the sun shining brightly. That profound feeling of strength and hope, for today and tomorrow!


I used an image of one of my original watercolor sailboat paintings and added a quote to design a piece that is ready for instant downloading. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!