Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Sunflowers!

SUNFLOWERS
Instant Download Print - 8x10

Live - Laugh - Love

I love sunflowers with their happy faces always pointing to the sun. They are such a fun flower that it is impossible not to smile when you see them. I used an image of one of my original watercolor paintings of sunflowers and designed a piece that is ready for instant downloading. You can print, trim and frame it for yourself or to give as a gift. Wouldn't they look great in a kitchen or sunroom?


I am always happy to customize a printable for you with a different quote of your choice using the same font and color. My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant printables in my Etsy Shop!