Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Set Sail to Your Dreams

SET SAIL
Instant Watercolor Print - 8x10 

'Set sail to your Dreams'

I have always loved the idea of sailing and the few times that I have been on a sailboat it felt like we were flying across the water. It is on my Wish List to really learn how to sail someday and now that we live on a lake it should be easier to make that dream come true!


This 8x10 print of my original watercolor painting is ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a different quote of your choice using the same font and color. 

My watercolor printables are a great way to make a creative connection with someone special in your life. I invite you to view all of my instant prints in my Etsy Shop!