Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Free Rose Watercolor Bookmarks

ART WITH HEART
Watercolor Printable Bookmarks

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Thank you to everyone that followed me through the entire Countdown to Valentine's Day that I have been hosting on my blog this month. I appreciate all of the positive support, comments and emails. Also, a BIG thank you to all who participated in my Etsy Shop Art Sale - so glad that you were able to find original watercolor paintings and printables that you liked.

My Valentine to everyone are these instant printable bookmarks using a section of one of my watercolor paintings of roses. They are ready for you to download, print, cut and slip into your favorite book and give to family and friends. Feel free to punch a hole at the top and add a ribbon and/or laminate them for extra protection. Enjoy!