Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Flameless Candles


So, I recently discovered these LED Flameless Candles that come with a remote and I am totally in LOVE with them! I realize they have probably been a round for a while but I was given a set at Christmas and they are amazing.

They feel like they are made of real wax and you can find ones that have a wick that glows and moves or this type where the wick is inside the candle like it has burned down and the light flickers and glows through the wax.
This is the type I was given but there are numerous brands out there at Target, Hobby Lobby and on Amazon. And the BEST part is they come with a small remote that you can use to turn all three candles on and off and you can set them to go on the same time each night for 2, 4 or 6 hours.

Creative Living Tip - use them year round and change the decorations for each season and holiday. Really, it's the little things in life that make me happy!