Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Friendship

SPRING HARMONY
Instant Download Printable - 8x10

I think most of us would agree that friends, along with family, are what keeps us going in this life of ours. I recently heard a saying that there are friends in our lives for a reason, a season and a lifetime.


We have moved around quite a bit but I am lucky to have a friend in Texas that I have known since junior high school, several friends in Denver, CO that I met when I first moved there after college, friends that were our neighbors in South Carolina, art and wine drinking friends in Colorado Springs, CO and now new lake friends here in Tennessee. Friends are the flowers in the garden of life!


This 8x10 print of my original watercolor painting is ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a different bible verse or quote of your choice using the same font and color. I invite you to view all of my printables in my Etsy Shop!