Tuesday, December 27, 2016

FREE!!! January 2017 Printable Calendar

January 2017 Calendar
Instant download printable - 5x7

I hope everyone had a nice holiday. We were lucky enough to have all of the kids, our son-in-law, my mom and of course our sweet little granddaughter here for Christmas. The house was full of family, noise, laughter, gifts, food, games, treats and love!

One of my goals for 2017 is to design and offer a FREE printable calendar for each month. I took a section of one of my original watercolor paintings and added the January calendar. All you have to do is click on 'download' above and the PDF file will appear. Then, you just need to print, trim and it is ready to display in a frame, on the fridge or pin it to a bulletin board. Enjoy and feel free to print as many as you want!