Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - DELIGHT IN THE LORD

DELIGHT IN THE LORD
Instant Download Print - 8x10

This year was our first spring here in Tennessee and I loved seeing all of the fruit trees full of pretty blossoms so of course I had to try my hand at painting some. I used pretty shades of peach for the flowers painted against the cool shades of blue in the background. I have to say I was very pleased with the results so I also designed it as a printable with what I feel is a very appropriate verse from the book of Psalms.


This 8x10 print of my original watercolor is ready for instant downloading so that you can print, trim and frame for yourself or to give as a gift. I am also happy to customize a printable for you with a quote of your choice using the same font and color. I invite you to view all of my watercolor printables here!