Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Cottage

 WHITE COTTAGE
Instant Download Print - 8x10

"Love overflows & Joy never ends, in a Home that's blessed with Family & Friends"

Today for Watercolor & Words Wednesday I am featuring my White Cottage print with a  quote about a home blessed with family and friends. I took one of my original watercolor paintings and designed an inspirational message to create a whole new art experience that I hope will add a little joy to your life or someone close to you.

This 8x10 print is available in my Etsy Shop and is ready for instant digital download so that you can print, trim and place it in a frame. I am happy to customize the print with a different quote using the same font and color. You can see all of my printables in my Etsy Shop here - enjoy!