Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Butterfly

BUTTERFLY
Watercolor Printable - 8x10

"You'll never know how far you can fly, 
Until you spread your wings"

I think this quote rings true for just about every aspect of our lives. How often do we fear the unknown and feel afraid to try something new? Whether it is learning a new skill, meeting new people, pushing ourselves physically, reaching out emotionally or trying something new creatively, we will never know how far we can spread our wings unless we try!


This is an 8x10 print of one of my original watercolor paintings with an inspirational quote added to the design. It is available in my Etsy Shop and ready for instant digital download so that you can print, trim and place it in a frame. I am happy to customize the print with a different quote using the same font and color. You can see all of my printables in my Etsy Shop here - enjoy!