Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Watercolor & Words Wednesday - Lighthouse


"Dream higher than the sky, deeper than the ocean"

I decided to feature one of my new Watercolor Art & Quote prints each Wednesday because I am SO excited about them all! Today I am showing my Lighthouse watercolor because who doesn't love a trip to the beach.


I start with a high resolution print of one of my original watercolor paintings and create an inspiring quote, motivational saying or words of encouragement to create a whole new art experience.
These 8x10 prints are ready for instant digital download so that you can immediately print, trim and put them in a cute frame. I am happy to customize the print with a different quote or saying using the same font and color.



You can see ALL of my new Art & Quote Printables in my Etsy Shop and I will continue to add more designs and inspirational words in the weeks to come!