Monday, July 11, 2016

Creative Monday Challenge - Week 26


For this week's Creative Monday Challenge I have put together a checklist of things to think about before you start a painting, while you are working on one and when you think you have finished. It focuses on Composition, Color, Character and Craftsmanship and as my gift to you, I added a soft image of one of my floral watercolors for some background color. I hope that you will feel free to print it out and use it in your studio or whenever you are painting. Click here to access the Painting Checklist printable.

The Challenge for this week is to paint anything you want and use the checklist along the way. When you post your work on the Facebook page, please comment on one or two of the items on the checklist that you found helpful. Happy painting!