Friday, March 11, 2016

Lakeside Studio Update


In our big move from Colorado to Tennessee my husband and I hoped that we would not only find a house on a lake but one that had room for his workshop and my art. I am very excited to say that we were successful on both counts and I now have a wonderful art studio in our new house. 


The room I am using has great light and plenty of space. I created a u-shaped painting area at one end of the room, placed the computer desk in the center and my large mat cutting and framing work table at the other end. There is also a nice closet to store extra art supplies/junk and as you can see from the photos I have plenty of that.  


There were a lot of boxes to unpack and organize so I am happy to be finished and I can say with complete certainty that the studio will never look this clean again!