Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Big News!



BIG NEWS!! We just made an exciting change in our lives by moving from Colorado to Tennessee! Over thirty years ago I met my husband Todd in Denver, CO where we married and had our three children. After eighteen years, we moved east for six years in South Carolina and then back to Colorado for the last ten years. When the opportunity to move again presented itself we decided that not only was it a good career move for my husband but we would get to live closer to our oldest daughter, her husband and grand baby on the way and could hopefully realize our retirement dream of living on a lake a little sooner than planned!


An exciting new chapter in our lives and a chance for me to stretch my wings artistically. I have focused on all types of watercolor painting and teaching the last fifteen years and loved every minute of it but feel ready to embrace more artistic experimenting - with mixed media, collage, batik, color, techniques subject matter and words - to incorporate a more heart felt connection between me, my art and you. I hope you will join me on this new journey - both personally and creatively!


Read more in my September Art With Heart newsletter