Thursday, August 14, 2014

Peach Flowers and Frames For My Watercolors

SHADES OF PEACH
Watercolor 11x15

I used to sell my original watercolor paintings at outdoor art shows and would spend an amazing amount of time matting and framing them, only to have people ask for different colors of mats and styles of frames to match their own personal taste. Perfectly understandable but a pain for me. Now that I predominately sell my art online, I just offer the paintings for purchase and leave the matting and framing up to the collector. that way I can keep my prices affordable, less wasted time for me, easier to ship and everyone is happy. 
I did recently discover that I could edit the photos of my watercolors so that perspective buyers can get an idea what they would look like matted and framed. Pretty cool all the way around!