Monday, December 16, 2013

Third Acrylic Tree Collage from my Creative Corner!

ASPEN FLORAL
Acrylic Collage - 9x12 canvas board
Purchase Info
 
The third and final acrylic collage in my experimental tree series for my new Creative Corner!
 
I decided to be really funky using pink and purple colors and papers with flowers on them for the sky and trees. Using a canvas board I collaged on printed tissue paper with pink roses for the sky and different purple patterns for the mountains. Using scrapbook papers with a flower design I brushed turquoise acrylic paint across them and cut out my trees and branches. I also cut out some flowers and added some dots of gold paint for their centers.
 
I loved experimenting with acrylics and collage in this Tree Series - watch for more to come from my new Creative Corner!