Monday, December 30, 2013

Creative Watercolor 2014 - Flowers in January

CREATIVE WATERCOLOR 2014
Flowers in January

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season and enjoying some time with friends and family.
I am excited for another year of creative watercolor painting. If it has been awhile since you have picked up a brush then I hope you will consider joining me for a class or workshop in 2014 - come for your artistic self - come for the creative inspiration - come for the camaraderie - come anytime you are always welcome:)

Weekly classes will start on Jan 7, 2014 at two locations in Colorado Springs, CO. We will be using all sorts of fun techniques to paint floral bouquets for Flowers in January!
I will also be teaching a workshop on Creative Shapes and Lines in Watercolor on Sat Jan 25 and a Watercolor Batik Workshop on Sat Mar 15, 2014.

I also offer Private Studio Lessons - more info on my website

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at MarthaKisling@msn.com