Monday, January 14, 2013

January Newsletter and New Floral Notecards!

FLORAL WATERCOLOR NOTECARDS
Set of eight - two of each design
 
I sometimes feel that the days of actually hand writing a note to someone and sending it by mail are long gone, but I still remember how important it used to be for my mom to have us write thank you notes and I still love receiving an actual card in the mail. 
Printing notecards has been on my To Do List for quite some time now so as a 2013 resolution I finally got them done. This first set includes prints of four of my floral watercolor paintings, sold in a set of eight and can be purchased thru my Etsy Store. More sets coming soon including mountain streams, seascapes and southwestern - maybe it is time to send a note to someone we love!
 
My Fine Art Newsletter for January has been completed and sent out - if you are not already a subscriber you can view it here - enjoy!