Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year and 2013 Classes and Workshops

SUNFLOWER BARN
Watercolor Collage 15x22
 
Happy New Year to all!
 
Wishing all of you a Happy New Year and a wonderful and creative 2013. Last year was a great year for my art - new paintings, new creative directions, more blog followers, wonderful students in all of my classes and workshops and almost double the sales of my paintings from 2011 - thank you to everyone for all of your support and encouragement!
 
My weekly classes start up Jan 8 and I have workshops scheduled for January, February and March so I hope you can join me for some creative fun. The first workshop of 2013 will be Sat Jan 19 and we will be doing watercolor collage like Sunflower Barn shown above or a design of your own. Learn how to combine painting with collage for added color and texture and how to create your own collage papers. Looking forward to painting with many of you in the new year - for more info on this and all other workshops click here