Monday, April 9, 2012

Southern Flowers and Brunch In Charleston, South Carolina

YELLOW ROSE
Watercolor 8x10
SOLD

I just got back from spending six wonderful days with my mom and two girls in Charleston, SC. We stayed with our daughter Laura and her husband Eric who was a wonderful host and put up with alot of girl talk, laughter and fun.
The southern city of Charleston is a beautiful place to visit, known for its architecture, flowers and lush greenery.
We had brunch at 82 Queens, a wonderful old restaraunt in the heart of Charleston's historic district. We were lucky enough to get a table in their beautiful courtyard and enjoyed their delicious food and refreshing mimosas.
I enjoy living in Colorado but after growing up in Texas and living in South Carolina for six years I am still a southern girl at heart. Warm weather, lush plants, a few y'alls and I am back home!